View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 11:59 AM
Ed McCollum

Default They didn’t last long ... (the cards, that is. Not the job)

I reached out earlier this week to the seller of the two Cobb cards, telling him of my interest but that I wouldn’t be bidding. Eventually over the course of the email exchange, he asked if he should be asking more because of the stamp on the back. Told him no, really no one else in the world would care about the stamp other than me, and my guess was they were priced rather fairly. (I haven’t purchased a HoFer for several years, and not a Cobb in more than 20 years).

But noticed today my watch list on eBay is now empty and that he sold them for best offer. Had asked that when they sold he might pass on to me either the purchasers name and contact or if he might pass on a message from me so I could teach these two in my data base. Will just now wait to see if either of those happen.

Again thanks to everyone in the board for the support while jobless and the well wishes since Tuesday. I really appreciate it.