View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 08:15 AM
Joshua

Sounds good guys.

We have confirmed with the venue and plan to meet Saturday April 28th in Culver City.

I would say focus is baseball cards and memorabilia from 1880’s to 1970. Great if we can bring prewar material as this is a prewar board. But ok if you want to bring stuff outside of this year range or sport. I will bring according to what the group feels ( I still have a few modern football cards myself). But let’s do a first meet and greet and see how it goes.

Please send me an email of your name, what you would like to see and bring (interests), and if you have any food allergies or veggie preferences. My email joshua.nip@gmail.com.

Please reply by March 31, that should be plenty of time. I may close early if we get a large enough group.

Once we get a good group I will shoot out a list of our first names and interests to those coming. Afterward we meet I will shoot out emails who attended so you guys can connect afterwards.

Any questions pm me or call 6262408138.

The venue is tentatively in Culver City. Other specifics provided via email.

Last edited by joshuanip; 03-15-2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Meeting Date confirmed