View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 09:48 AM
T0dd M@rcum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
It is apparent that Ralph had no real offers here. I may rib Sean (deservingly so) a bit here and there, but Sean is much smarter than to offer $24K for what was shown. My guess no real interest made so he "changed his mind". Ralph if this is not true and I am wrong you should have taken the $$ and ran because north of $20K it isn't worth dealing with. I would have offered $15K realistically. There is nothing wrong with changing your mind, however, it is America and possession in this case is 10/10ths of the law. Good luck with the nice run of sets.

Jason
Though my temptation is to let this thread die a most deserving death, I can assure you the seller had legitimate offers. Also if anyone will read the original post, the things that were shown were not everything in the collection, just a sampling, albeit most of the meat. I am sure the original seller had a change of heart and I completely understand. I often consider "thinning the herd" right before buying a new lot of precisely what I was considering selling.