View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 07:47 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I see where you are coming from and I bet the wrestling market you are in is crazy niche and you likely know what people are up to.

There is of course, no perfect way. If people are doing this, then banning NPB bidders from ebay (of which I am totally for) is the only logical recourse. If they are winning and paying fees, there is no reason for an auction house to complain.

I just think that sniping, while not perfect, is the safest way to avoid bid ups. Same as I do not freak out about some other things that I feel are prevalent in the hobby.

If I am to keep enjoying it, I have to learn to deal with certain things. Much like ignoring the drunk behind me at a game, lol.

I don't want to get too focused on the minutia or I feel like I will be surfing the net in a tin foil cap.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.