View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 07:48 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
Not a surprising response coming from the person who doesn't care that 369,000, and counting, people in this country have died from covid.

Remember this?

Let's update that shall we?

"... and yes, I know its going to go up, to what 200, 500, 1000, 369000, 450000, who cares."

More than 369,000 deaths from covid, the majority of which could have been prevented with the proper precautions, and Paul and his ilk say, "lighten up," "who cares," "they were going to die anyway," and "fate."
I got your 300K and raise you 400K:

"Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day."

Thread was about the vaccine, quit hijacking it with Covid could have been prevented. Look at every country in the world, nobody prevented it.

Everyone get their vaccine, that's how you prevent it and the 3 W's (all while shutting NOTHING down).

This is my last comment on this, but I'm sure you will need the last word as always, have at it. Now I'm off to workout at my gym(w/mask on), then pick up some food on the way to watching Football w/friends (in empty stadiums, BOOOOOO!!!!)

Good day!

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 01-09-2021 at 08:46 AM.