View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Administrator

Default Seattle area vintage baseball collector

Posted By: Jeff O

Wow, a mini-Seattle love-fest! Maybe it's time for the second ever Network54 Seattle get together - the last one was attended by me, David and a guy who's name escapes me... he was a relative of Christy Mathewson... I'm sure some of you remember him.

U-Trading used to be the best place for vintage 'till they closed up shop. Check in over at Gasoline Alley Antiques in the Greenlake area of Seattle and say "Hi" to Kieth Schnieder. Not a lot in the way of vintage cards, but some really cool stuff.

Max is too kind with his hockey comments... after all, he is a Canucklehead, so his DNA contains more hockey knowledge than a little ole' boy from Philly could ever have.

As for hockey in Seattle... good news! My book "Hockey in Seattle" is due to be published by Arcadia Publishing in December. It covers 1915 to the present day, 128 pages and 177 photos. Check out my website for a scan of the cover!

http://www.seattlehockey.net

And BTW - I'm always up for another Network54 "Seattle Chapter" meeting (probably at a Starbucks - it is Seattle after all).

Jeff