View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lug-nut View Post
It's funny how much smack some of you guys talk when several of you have posted far worse derogatory things about fellow board members. I'm not going to humor most of your posts since they were a little extreme.

I will clarify that I did pay via PP and I did not expect my items delivered within a week, I expected a "shipment sent" email like I was told in the email that came 3 days after the end of the auction. And the email I sent to LOTG, has not been answered as of 20 minutes ago.

I expressed my disappointment about an AH that no matter what AH it was, would get the same response. I know for a fact that I'm not the first to express their disappointment about an AH on forum. I wasn't slanderous, I didn't call anyone a douche-bag, I wasn't sarcastic like some of you were in this thread. which now tells me what sellers and buyers to stay away from. I don't post negative feedback on ebay and I'm not petty. And quite frankly, I don't give a frogs fat a*s if your domino's pizza was late, get a real job so you can afford papa john's.
^This post made some good points and the end also made me laugh

I think Mark probably should have tried again to contact Al to try to resolve this, but to his credit, he did say he did email and didn't get a response...even though Al said he didn't receive anything...so who really knows where the email is

No one should be bashing Mark for venting about his experience, even if you agree or not. He made some good points and although I don't know if I would have taken the exact path he did, I'm sure I wouldn't expect to get ripped for sharing my experience with everyone here. It's no secret that Al is amazing and one of the best in the business, but that doesn't mean he won't make mistakes from time to time...and I'm not saying he made a huge one here.

I think some of the people that responded to this thread missed the point of the OP. He wasn't looking for everyone to take down Al and his company, but to hear some voices with some constructive feedback would have been nice...which some did.

Mark has been a valued member of this board for a long time...let's treat him with some respect. That being said...Mark, I think you should reconsider LOTG and continue to bid
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48