View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 09:48 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankphenom View Post
Two questions, Leon: What's with the 1.5 on your Cobb, and is that Barr-Farnham WaJo the only P/C version you've seen? I know you have the booklet of proof photos--have or seen any other P/Cs from that set?
Hi Hank
I have had that 1.5 for a while and shown it many times. You probably just don't remember ... My memory is getting so poor it's not funny ...(another story for another day) It has spider wrinkling on the front, next to both sides of his face. That's it. Funny quick story, told before also. I made a deal with an ebayer for that card as a BIN, from an already being sold card. He put the BIN up and someone else bought it in less than a freaking minute (it seemed). He said he had to sell to them but they sounded flaky. The next morning he told me the buyer reneged and I got it for my $2150 offer.

That is the only Farr-Barnham baseball postcard I have seen. It was listed in an auction without that acknolwedgment. Then it was pulled and run again with the additional info. I reckon that cost me about $1000 dollars extra, but still well worth it to me.

There are other Farr Barnham postcards...but not baseball. My guess is more baseball ones will be found though (or I just haven't seen them and they are out here already).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barr.jpg (199.7 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by Leon; 03-26-2024 at 09:50 AM.