View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMPEP View Post
....And with all of these different auction houses you have to remember login names (or numbers) and passwords (how many digits, upper case, numbers, character requirements, etc.) for 20? 30? Heck how many new auction houses are there? At this point, I'm not even sure I know who I'm a member of or not.

This is just is a poorly designed system.

Can't someone create one registration site (say on Net 54?) for ALL of these auction houses? Create one ID and one password, which allows you to use all of the auction houses. [Yes, I know we get a couple of squirrels around here, but for the most part if you're on this board, you're going to pay for the cards you win. And you're not going to be shilling your items - because you know someone around here will catch you!]

And making it easier for folks to bid would result in more bids for auction houses.

Anyone have a smart solution for creating something like this? Any auction owners on here want to take the lead? Net 54? Somebody?

Cheers,
Patrick
I would imagine there are security issues that prevent a universal system from working. There could also be legal issues. Nice thought. I bid in about a hundred different auctions, I feel your pain.