View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Default T209-1 Contentnea survey

Posted By: Ed

Scott,
Sorry that I lost you.Let me try this again. The part where you stated the color cards were costly I agree with you 100% & that is what I was trying to point out.This is why the type ones were used to redeem cards etc.. & I never stated the B.E. Thompson card was in type one but the card is to believed to of been a promotion for the type II B&W cards as were the colored type ones.I The back of the Thompson card is different so who's to say these were not printed the same time as the Colored? Thank-you for the scans I find them interesting.I hope we both can understand each other better on this issue .I have read many of books on the cards & have talked with several Hobby Pioneers.I have a book in my archives that I hope I can find as I know you would find it interesting as it relates to the southern league teams of this era.I guess we could go back & forth but I will say this, I like all the replies I have read as I will digest all the info & leave it as anyones guess & I hope to read more posts on these cards