View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:21 PM
€dw@rd Sk€£t0n

Quote:
=Jason;1761440]I may have missing one or two but I have seen the Mascot card for sale a total of 5 times in the last 6 years. And the same card accounted for two of those sales.

Nice one Ed!
Jason, I still don't think it is all that tough a card, I think I am right that it just is not offered up all that often. It, to me, is the cutest card from the era. I am assuming that Kelly, Goldsboro is this guy's dad, and by contrast, dad's pop report is lower. To me "tough" means hard to even find, let alone buy. I could get a Joe Jackson tonight (not saying it isn't scarce, it really is) if I had the cash, and I don't think that one coming up every year is tough (you said you have seen five in six years). We both know there are some really tough cards, some I have never seen for public sale. I think it was you that bought that Viox awhile back, and that was the first time I have seen that card for sale, though one sold since then. I guess it is a personal definition of what "tough" is. Anyway, just a discussion, not meant as attack. Thanks for the compliment, the back of my Kelly is why I could afford it, but I could care less, I love this card.

Collecting PCL, Southern Association, and type cards.
http://hangingjudgesports.com