View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 05:08 PM
Michael

yeah- JSA said Greenberg, Gehringer good
Jim S said all except Simmons
If Rogell. Auker etc aren't real I am sure they weren't mailicious as who would add them to a real Greenberg?
I lean more to Jim S on this one but maybe since I own it I am not being objective.
Kind of weird- some of those cards I am tempted to try again through SGC or Beckett cause I feel they are real like the Aaron etc. It is like you said we all know the coaches corner stuff and there are experts on here for mantle Williams etc but then on some of the things I have posted now and in the past and others have posted too there are many opinion differences on their authenticity. That is to be expected. I do not know if I could pick out my own signature amongst 5 similar ones sincd 20 years ago
And sometimes I resubmit the same card to the same exact authenticator (not even the same company but the same person) and they give the opposite opinion they gave 6 months ago. I am not criticizing- just saying it is a non exact science. I don't bid on alot of slabbed stuff that looks off to me too. I wish there was a 100% sure method to know on the vintage stuff. Just wishful thinking

Last edited by theshleps; 02-18-2018 at 05:11 PM.