Thread: Steve Verkman
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Administrator

Default Steve Verkman

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Steve, I in no way asked you for the 15% in the email exchange with you. I pointed out that the way it could have been handled to my satisfation at the time would be to have offered me the price of the auction without the "juice". I never asked to have that refunded at this time. This is who I felt it should have been handled at the time. You asked and I answered.

If you have no such policy to refund any portion of a transaction how in the world are you suppose to take care of someone later. I have asked you this question in all the email exchanges on the issue and you have never given an answer. I don't understand why you have not once answered that question.

If I would have sent the one card that i actually received in the 2 auctions I won and paid for, got the full refund on both cards. I would be out the postage and nothing to show for it. I did everything right in your auction on my end but you did very little right on your end. I am very open to settleing the matter but you have never answered my questioned and assumed alot.

If this would have been taken care right away, this would not have even got to this point. The initial phone call to the problems with the auctions I won, was very matter of fact, "we seem to have lost the card you won in the auction". We will give you a refund on the card. That I could not figure out how you lose a card in an auction and not be very remorseful. It made it sound like this happens too often.

You tell me what a buyer is to do when a seller does not uphold his end of the transaction and you have as the buyer?
All you basically told me is sorry, I'll give you a full refund but your out the postage.

Steve it would be nice to hear a response on this board to the simple question I have asked that you don't want to give me answer to.

When saying "you are going to take care of someone later", what exactly does that mean? and why would anyone who's first dealing is my situation, have another dealing with someone have another transaction after going thru my situation?

You did not hold up your end of your auctions, and basically did nothing to rectify the matter on your end.

I jsut ask for a fair shake, and have done or said nothing that is not factual in this dealing with you.

I am open to resolution but you never replied to my return emails.
Lee