Thread: Steve Verkman
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Default Steve Verkman

Posted By: Steve

Thanks for the support guys. If anyone needs any info on our auction (www.csauctions.com), it closes today at 6 PM EST to initial bidders.

Cool cards include a Kalamazoo Bat, Old Judge Harry Wright and several Old Judge Cabinets, including a black mount.

My final note on the Lee Behrens issue is this: he bid in an auction about a year and a half ago; we made a mistake on some E107 Cards (wrong picture, correct description or vice versa); Mr Behrens was offered an immediate refund with the acknowledgement that I would give him a good deal on his next purchase. He did not order anything again,which of course is his right.

I emailed him over the weekend about his most recent comments and he sent me a note that did not invite a reply.
I then emailed him again, at which point he mentioned that I should have refunded him the buyers premium since he did not want to return the E107 card. This is not our policy and frankly something I do not agree with; with that said, I understand Mr Behrens point but to ask for something a year and a half after a transaction and to constantly trash me on this board is to say the least impolite.

If the situation were reversed and I purchased something from Mr Behrens on ebay (and the pic got mixed up) and was offered a refund immediately, I would either take the refund or keep the card. To insist ex-post facto on a 15% refund is really against the spirit of collecting and community that this board is all about. I feel like he is essentially holding me hostage to extort an additional refund.

Steve Verkman

www.csauctions.com