View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 06:50 AM
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
printer's proof card? nothing personal...but u guys are whacked! this is merely a printers mark used to line up the plates...this is not a proof!

You guys can fight over what premium this card should carry...in my opinion...none...it's just a nice t205...definitely NOT a proof of any kind?!
Thanks Peter I knew someone would have to burst my bubble. Like I said its not a T206 so I figured it was not anything good.

So let me ask you guys this. Why is it every time someone finds a small dot or mistake on a T206 it's the newest and hottest variation and they get slaps on the back. I remember finding a T205 Latham with the W missing but remnence of it and the period on there and it was disregarded as just the A Latham variation. I will post pics later.

The fact that the mark is visible should be a major issue. It unlike the "Beloved" T206's, T205's have a solid gold covered border. That would make the possibility of getting a printers mark on one nearly impossible unless the border ink was never applied. Well love to hear the feedback on this