View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 11:27 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalman View Post
Yeah, good luck with that strategy. For the truly desirable cards, there appears to be investors who don't give two sh*ts about market pricing.
where are those guys when I try to sell my cards? ..I always seem to get quoted outdated SMR and VCP when I try to sell my cards.....please find me those investors...or do they never deal direct and always enjoy paying the 20% and potential sales tax on top... people know I have tried to sell 1952 topps, jackies, mays and green cobbs etc..but maybe those aren't truly desirable..

'truly desirable cards' that's the catch...after the mantle rookie etc..what are they...I not sure all of my bids are on 'truly desirable cards'..guess that's the issue if they will hold up...are there 500 'truly desirable' cards in the current auction....truly desirable to who? ....

guess need to be more specific as to which cards you think investors don't care about market pricing...easy just to say 'truly desirable.' list the specific cards or else the comment doesn't really matter or make sense until know exactly what cards you are talking about

and FYI im not bidding on the 1952 mantles or cards they seem to be making new market highs every big name auction....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-26-2015 at 11:37 AM.