View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 11:12 AM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
This is the last part of their guarantee. Not exactly sure what it means but it doesn't look like they will guarantee some sort of signature...Maybe there is another guarantee for autographs?

Guarantee applies only to the grade assigned to the card and does not apply to the authenticity of any autograph nor the grade assigned to any autograph; and the Guarantee does not apply to, and cannot be utilized by, the original submitter (or the original submitter’s agents, employees, affiliates or representatives) of the graded card.

Leon, in this case there is definite proof that the signatures are forgeries. If there was no proof, only speculation, then I could see the TPG saying "we stand by our opinion" but in this case, the opinion is PROVEN to be incorrect.

I would hope that the TPGs would bend over backwards to protect their service because at this time, the signature authenticator is looking pretty bad....

Drawing attention to this can only do the hobbyists good by opening their eyes to the possibility of being scammed and being vigilant in their collecting so that they are aware there are assholes out there looking to screw them over.