View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 09:06 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Most companies have internal rules against senior employees engaging in personal relationships with colleagues. Or if a senior employee is in a relationship with a colleague, it would need to be reported. These rules are in place because people in less senior positions could be left to feel like if they don't play along, there will be consequences.

Not to mention Buccigross is married.
Being married/bad marriage/Separated etc doesnt matter. As chris rock said, you are as faithful as your opportunities. There are many solid relationships that dont end in marriage as well. It shouldnt be either you get married or its harrassment.

Well, i dont know if you need to report about having one dinner with someone that never occurred. (as far as we know) How do you define relationship. Plus dont even know if he had to report anything. As you know many doctors have married nurses, many professors have married students, many senior employees have married junior employees etc.. He appeared not to be close as being a direct supervisor, he didnt know her work schedule etc.

I am just going by what the texts that i read.

Most companies do allow for employees do date each other.

I dont see her telling him she has a boyfriend....heck in college i used to ask a girl where the bathroom is at a party and her response was 'i have a boyfriend'

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-18-2017 at 09:10 AM.