View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Default Let's Be Frank, Actually My Name Is Peter...

Posted By: Brian Weisner

Hi Guys,
I avoid these threads like the Plague for a reason; they stink.... I come here to exchange info with other collectors, not fight with them.
I am happy to share my knowledge with anyone who is interested, and I am very happy to learn from those who know more than me. I thank everyone who takes the time to educate others, and wish the people who bring nothing but negativity to the board would think before they speak. Be well to all Brian

PS We all know that "card doctors" exist, and that they have existed for quite sometime, but a lot of us have the skills to discern real from altered through experience and do not need to be saved. Could we use some "new" information on the latest techniques? Absolutely.... The funny thing is, that most of the people on this board are TRUE collectors who can't stand fakes or alterations, So why do we have an arguement every week??? I'm sorry I just don't get it....

PS 2 Barry I need some Seinfeld.... A job at Kramarerica industies will be just fine, don't go Kenny.....