View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 06:05 AM

Default Looking for TTM addresses for these remaining no-hit pitchers

Many of you know that I collect tickets to no-hit games.

For many years, I have also been working on a parallel project of getting as many of the living members of the no-hit club to sign a ticket to their no-hitter.

It's been an organized effort, that has involved sending requests TTM, attending signings at major shows, private signings as well as recruiting a number of collector friends to chase some of these pitchers down to help complete this project.

At present, I am very proud of the fact that I've been successful (with a little help from my friends ) at getting 154 of the 210 different no-hitter tickets in my collection signed, which I think is pretty amazing.
Earliest signed no-hit ticket = 1940.
23 of these tickets were signed by pitchers that are now unfortunately deceased. I'm getting dangerously close to competing this project, needing only to get 12 tickets in my collection signed. Thanks to all of you that have helped me in my collecting journey along the way! :

I need to recruit you to help me with most current addresses or leads on how to acquire TTM autographs for these current and former MLB pitchers that I have listed below. Any help you can give me would be most appreciated!
Anyway, here you go:

Hideo Nomo
Jered Weaver
Kevin Millwood
Tim Lincecum
Hiashi Iwakuma
Edinson Volquez
Max Scherzer
Rich Hill

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sandy Koufax signed perfect game ticket.jpg (68.0 KB, 295 views)

Last edited by Scott Garner; 03-29-2019 at 03:34 AM.