View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 08:52 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
For what it's worth Jeff, I think your listings look pretty good. Presentation does matter a little bit IMO. Decades of marketing research and every ad agency in the world will agree with that I believe.
+1

While a single line of text on a plain white background won't necessarily stop me from buying an item that I can recognize what it is and has clear pictures, a simple, well-presented layout does tell me that I'm dealing with a professional and not a 12-year-old kid with a cell phone and eBay app. I am less concerned with whether the item will arrive to me looking like it does in the pictures if I feel that I am dealing with a professional. I still buy from the punk kids too, but sweat it a little more until the item actually arrives that it's not going to be packed/shipped properly. While I'm not sure I would spend a lot of money to have someone produce a new template for me, there is something to be said for looking more professional.

Have you tried simply modifying the template that you currently use? (not sure if that is possible with InkFrog, as I've never used them)