View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Dan Bretta

I occasionally get the please cancel the transaction I've had ...I will almost always cancel, but one guy bought a lot of vintage GI Joe stuff from me for a couple of hundred dollars...I waited a week with no payment before trying to contact him...he ignored me until after ten days I filed the NPB...he asked me to cancel because he had some unexpected bills...I went and checked his feedback and saw that he had bid on other GI Joe stuff and actually paid for it AFTER he had already won my auction so I refused to cancel the transaction...I got a profanity laced threatening email from him and turned it over to ebay...ebay apparently did nothing because he's still buying on ebay.

Last night I had a new one...I sold a bunch of modern relic/autograph cards and a guy won a Frank Thomas from me...he sent me an email after it ended which asked me to call him...I had never had someone ask me to call them before on ebay so I gave him a call..he was at work and told me he forgot to bid on two Mike Piazza cards and asked me to cancel the transactions with the person who won them and sale them to him. I told him there was no way I would ever do that. I don't think he took it too well.