View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Default T-210 Red Border Break Down

Posted By: scott brockelman

I never completed the set, but got to about 550 and had almost all of the ones you listed. As any large set, if you polled the collectors truely trying to complete the set you would get several different answers as to the toughies as these were probably all printed in equal numbers. Over time and attrition of individual players some may seem more difficult to one collector and easy to another.

At any rate thanks for the input, perhaps others will post at to their experience.

Below are the cards I needed when I gave up.

Scott

series 3-billiard, gear, malloy, merritt, mills, pendleton, slaven, thebo.
series 4-carney, geary, kane, moye, o'connor, waldron, zurlage.
series 5-cashion, lave cross, f.b. derrick, jackson, johnston, kelly, mangum, wehrel.
series 6-barnett, beard, callahan, chapman, cornell(winchester), dailey, edington, elgin, ellis, goodman, goosetree(leaning on bat), harold, hicks, kuhlman, mulvain, moloney, ross, scheneberg(fielding),
tinford, yancey.
series 7-biel, brandt, brown, cantwell, carrol, crockett, evans, galvin, handibe, macdonald, malcolm, mayer, merchant, morgan, noval, o'halloran, richardson, sharp, sherrill.
series 8- allen(memphis), bauer, bay, berger, brooks, burnett, carson, cohen, collins, crandall, cross, davis, demaree, e. demontreville, dudley, elliott, farrell, fisher, fleharty, foster, fritz, jackson, kelly, keupper, laftitte, larsen, manuel, marcun, maxwell, mcbride, mclaurin, miller(chatt), miller(mont.), newton, owen, paige, patterson, peters, pratt, rhodes, schlitzer, thomas(portrait), wagner(birm.), wagner(mobile), walker, welf, whitney, wilder, yerkes.