View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 08:01 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
Try simply sniping what you think a card is worth and are happy paying. Then what happens, happens.

Why even look at bidding histories when people are retracting now just to make an auction look bad-- akin to dissing a card to dampen interest. You know what annoying TMZ drivel is on that channel, so why tune in and annoy yourself? It is tantamount to masochism.

PWCC has a few cards I think are gorgeous up right now. I am not going to let some shiller/owners enter my head for a moment. I snipe what I'm happy paying and let the chips fall. And I'm happy. The rest is headaches. I like great cards and no headaches. Why aggravate oneself?
Understood but I think these threads are good. It's good to know the dishonest (by the fact of looking the other way) sellers and shenanigans going on, on things we bid on. I snipe but still don't like to pay more due to fraud than I should have to. Or you can just ignore it.....

And I do agree about bidding what you want to and no more. I do that anyway....(usually)