View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:53 AM
Mike Lenart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwyer View Post
I'm donating 70,000+ Baseball, Basketball, Football & Hockey cards to my elementary school where I volunteer. Afterschool the class of First Graders that I volunteer for, are going to be selling 25 cards for a dollar to the students. They can make up to $2800 for their classroom.

That's what you do with the shiny stuff! California schools are taking a big hit this year thanks to Trump. Help your local school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by granite75 View Post
I'm a teacher and I appreciate you thinking of the schools. I buy a couple of boxes a year and give out the packs to the kids. Though I'm not big on modern cards, they love them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDocter View Post
I gave over 100,000 cards to the local Ronald McDonald house this last year..... remember that brothers and sisters as well as parents of sick children who stay there need distractions from the day to day medical stuff their family is going through..... so why not let em go through some cards and see what they can find? I purposely did NOT pull out stars and rookies, etc so they can have a little boost to their hunting and maybe some joy!
Great deeds for kids and schools!!!