View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 02:25 AM
Bob Davies

I've seen McCartney a couple of times now, once in his own concert, and I went to Desert Trip in Palm Springs in October of 2016.

My daughter Mallory has seen him 6 or 7 times. She is still in school, but saves her money and flies to see him in concert.

When I say she's the biggest Beatles fan I have ever met, I am saying it without prejudice. She has read books and books on them, and knows so much trivia that is kind of mind boggling. She is currently reading a book on George Martin, because you can never know too much about their manager.

"Hey dad, on this song on Revolver, Paul actually rewired George's guitar (because Paul plays left handed), and used George's guitar on the recording."... and stuff like that. It's a bit strange TBH.

I love the idea of a sign and a song. She plays guitar (and I have no musical talent), so that may be something to try. She pretty much plays every song in the Beatles catalog, including Paul's newest stuff. I mean, does anyone even know Paul's latest songs?

I'll keep you posted then, as (I was informed today), it's only 14 days away.

Last edited by Stampsfan; 09-17-2018 at 02:25 AM.