View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 04:10 PM
Jason Presley

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Please make the same change for Hap/Tony Smith's PX7 disk and P2 pin, which also use the same pic found on T205 and S74. It surprises me that this still gets messed up occasionally with graders and AHs. The pic is the same and obvious as what is on T205-- a card that has a faux signature of "Tony Smith" prominently shown.

I see there are several changes that need to be made with the m101-5 set, but the area to report errors and variations is not linkable.
PX7 and P2 have been updated. I'm not sure if certain sets only allow registered users to submit corrections, or not. The link works for me, at the set and card level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Thanks, that is great! But how come when I reported these obvious errors on those checklists through the specific link on both checklist pages to report inaccuracies, nothing was done? I followed what I thought were the clear instructions, and there were no other mentions of having to be a registered member or anything, so why bother including such error reporting links if they don't work, or don't actually include all the instructions and such you need to really be able to affect corrective changes?
Honestly, no idea. There have been some busybody members in the past that dumped inaccuracy requests before they were finally revoked their privileges. Seems there's always someone trying to spoil the party for everyone else. I can ask if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Last edited by DaClyde; 05-19-2023 at 04:12 PM.