View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 03:55 PM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
This guy thinks I have his eBay ID committed to memory because of one sale 7 months ago? I didn’t even know who “Greg Manco” was until Marc B mentioned the name. I asked who that was and he connected the dots to Net54 for me. That was within the past year. I didn’t even realize it was you this time until I printed the shipping label. Get over yourself. You’re not that important Greg.

And I’d love to hear the “super glue” story. This is news to me. Please share the details. I don’t know what’s weirder. That you didn’t mention it at the time (extremely unbelievable) or that you kept hounding me for more pennants right up until just last week.
Well I said I was done with this unless I had to disprove more lies from this guy, and here I am back again so you know what that means. He claims I never mentioned the glue on the ASG pennant “at the time”. Here’s my email to him upon receiving the ASG pennant, back in September.

Can you please do me a favor and stop lying now?

The one thing I’d fix in that email is my giving him the benefit of the doubt that he acquired it this way. I still have no proof otherwise, except that now I wouldn’t trust him for an accurate weather report if we were both standing outside.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-0555.jpg (83.4 KB, 230 views)

Last edited by thetahat; 04-17-2021 at 04:32 PM.