View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2686 View Post
Scott, just curious, but of those 48 that you need, is there any one particular year that is the most troubling (more tickets needed for that year)? Also, we should either use this thread or start one where people can list the tickets they need. Never hurts to have a few hundred extra pairs of eyes on the look out. LOL
Hi Mike,
Good question, and for my collection the years aren't really the issue.
FYI, it's more of a challenge based on where the game was played & the number of people that attended the games.

Certain teams, such as ATL, CLE, KC, OAK, SEA, SD, HOU, MN, MONT, ST. L, TOR and TEX have always really provided a huge challenge for me and other collectors.
Some of these teams generally had historically low attendance in general, as well as some of the games being played in inclement weather I suspect are the some of the major factors that create difficulty for the collector. In addition, fans in certain cities are "savers" of tickets and memorabilia, where fans in other cities for whatever reason do not save their ticket stubs as frequently.

Not a bad idea about providing a want list on this thread. I will consider doing that & maybe we should all do the same as a one-off. I have found our collector community on net54 to be exceedingly helpful on networking if they know what you are looking for.