View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 01:23 PM
John Hanssen

I sent a request to seller for a small refund to see if he would reply but it took 3 days plus to finally get back to me. I just this morning sent negative feedback and a then I received this reply:

I'm sorry you aren't happy with the cards. Nothing has been photoshopped. These were low grade cards that had no chance of selling for a big amount. I would never risk losing my business by doing that. We do well enough selling cards as is. Anyway, if you would like to keep the cards I'm fine with sending the 15% refund that you requested. Let me know for sure and I will send it.

Thanks,

Carol

- battlefield0516

My feed for him. - WARNING card was photoshopped - creases removed BEWARE did not return emails

So bad news is that he waited to long to get back to me and of course he is flat out lying about the photoshop work. Only good news is that he/she is willing to work with buyers. I'm glad I feel that I got both cards I won from his auctions at a good price. Best of luck to all that bought from Battlfield. As Leon said karma will have its day.

My name is John Hanssen