View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Michael Frost

Chuck
I thank you for the support, but it seems as the majority has been turned off or not interested in the infighting or as you have stated 'Jockeying for Position". I understand the feelings but before we can go to the positive part of the autograph collecting hobby, I felt an importance to go back and reveal the past and the major players that have been controlling the websites and trying to control the autograph industry.
These 2 frauds and cowards have been destroying the reputation of many creditable and important members of the autograph and autograph authentication industry. In the past many have not had the strength, inside knowledge, and power to expose the truth about the ongoing corruption, lies and misleading broadcastings to autograph collectors worldwide. This is especially important for new collectors who have no idea what to believe. I have a lot to share, a lot to expose and a lot to prove with facts, but it seems as if this will have to wait until a day in court.
I know sometimes this takes years and over those years we will be losing 1000;s of more collectors from the autograph hobby. There are people that are being burnt by the fraud and dark part of the industry daily.
Making matters even worse, a new website named Autographplanet as been started that I believed was going to be creditable and would share knowledge to the autograph collectors. It has been brought to my attention that both Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller are on their list of trusted experts. Todd Mueller is also the key advertiser and banner promoted by this new site.