Thread: T206 Threads
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 10:25 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
I'm with Phil on this one. There is no reason at all to prevent anyone from discussing T206, or asking any question they want about the set. That's what the board is for. But we don't need to start a new thread every time someone has a passing thought. Maybe if there were some way to consolidate the threads the main page would look a little cleaner. I think we've reached the tipping point where it is starting to bother the people who don't collect them. Maybe it would be a good time for someone to come up with a good alternative. I've said to Leon it might not be a bad idea to have a link at the top of the page called "net54 T206 headquarters", or something to that effect. I know many would prefer to leave things as is, but it's at least worth a discussion.
Welcome to the club. I'm in your boat over on the memorabilia side, where all the threads about autographs, and "look what I spent a zillion bucks on" have watered down the photo discussions so much that I gave up and no longer start photo threads over there.

The number of T206 threads is probably proportionate to the number of T206 collectors on this board - that makes complete sense to me, and seems both fair and reasonable.