View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I have a different view. I think most in the thread are having fun with it. I know my comments recently are only for fun. I think it's a great thread so far. The scrooges don't need to click on it. It could, in the future, get long in the tooth and if it does it can be moved. And as fair warning if too many people try to derail it, in this thread, their posts might be removed as to not completely take it off course. None have been and hopefully none will need to be. But this is a fair warning so no one gets any crazy ideas.
This isn't National Security or cemented in stone stuff.....it is a ONE-OFF thread. To reiterate, others wouldn't be allowed. There isn't anarchy or martial law declared (yet).
Not sure if it was said already but Stephen got permission before doing this thread too. So it's really all my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFisk View Post
Though most of the fun of this thread has been successfully sucked out of it by the same few people who continue to inject withering (some might say "tiresome") sarcasm, I did want to make one comment regarding the last few points made. .....