View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 10:11 PM
kirk welch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
But your opinions are not the ones that are jokes, right?

Just trying to get it straight who has the right to voice an opinion in a discussion forum, and who doesn't.

everybody has a right to their opinions but not their own facts , i just gave facts , i explained what i have seen when tpa look a item like maris , that was a fact . it is a fact that wayne stivers sold fake autographs after people on here including yourself vouched for him, and it is a fact if someone comes on here and reads some of this tpa bashing they end up convinced that if it is in a holder or has cert is bad, period. and that is not the truth that it just seems priority #1 to first go after tpa , spence right off the top was wrong , who even knows this guys who posted it and if he is telling the truth but if it can throw spence or steve grad under a bus then lets get on it , i dont understand what drinking cool aid is about , dont care really , i sell quite alot of stuff and every piece is certed , hecki have spent thousands of $$$ with stinson , because he has good pieces ,look at my feedback and i may be wrong because i sell alot of stuff , so maybe 700 items a month on ebay maybe another 200 on drop shipping and that isnt counting upper deck topps or whoever and again i may be wrong but i can not recall having a item sent back to me as bad , not a single one , so my feedback of actually being in this business for 25 years is a fact holding a table at the national for over 20 years and the customers who buy and appreciate items coming from a legit seller who chooses to have items they have bought as real, certed by a tpa and backed up for life , the main fact i have is my rep and my business