Thread: Boxing Forum?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I forgot Dave was a boxing collector.

Dave - my only suggestion is that you and others who are interested in boxing, try to comment on items that are posted (when you notice them), even if it sort of bores you - that will encourage others to keep posting things, and eventually you will see stuff that is interesting to you. I'll try to do my part as well. If we can get Adam on board, I think we have a good chance of success. Here's my starting contribution, from last night's Legendary auction:
Point taken Scott. I think Adam has tried to get things moving over there as well.

I'm generally a dealer, so I don't post in the Recent Pick-up threads, knowing most stuff I handle will eventually be put up for sale or auctioned, and I feel I hype my own stuff enough over there already.......plus I'm too lazy to actually scan stuff I end up keeping for myself, which isn't usually of mind-blowing quality anyways.

I do read everything posted over there when it pops up. I'll be glad to help or chime in when I can.......as long as things don't turn into a constant "Is this autograph good? Is that autograph good?" thread.

Nice pick-up BTW

Even though it's probably the least valuable of the batch, I like the Cyclone Johnny Thompson piece the most. Definitely a rarity.