View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 06:30 AM

Default Jason....

you are a smart and honest dude....you are the kind of collector that improves our hobby........your dad was proud of that card, and every right he should be! it is an absolute beauty and I can see why he kept it locked up.......2 semi soft top corners would keep it from a 9....id have to see the back....and see the card in person, but if your dad pulled that from a pack and kept it locked up, no WAY is it trimmed(only from the factory).....

that card is actually PRICELESS - being your dads pride and joy.....do not ever let that go, trust me

it will get the proper grade one day.......especially if I had ever started a grading company.....I would take all factors into account before "rendering" a decision.....some fact cut cards prob look "trimmed" just from production.....I'm sure it's possible....some graders just need to evaluate cards a little better, get more opinions from other experts or even other companies, put more time on a card , especially at a $900.00 PRICE TAG

what a "rip off".....think about this, HOW CAN YOU DECLARE THE VALUE-declared value is subjective and just really not measurable.... by just guessing????you can't because they haven't assigned a grade!! how corrupt....that doesn't seem right???? also, if they deem the card "AUTH" then waive the fee!!! you already got screwed , I am sure, as soon as you wrote the check and submitted it unfortunately.... charge a "nominal fee" if card fails the inspection basically.....card was worth $25 k to you if it was graded 9 or a 10 or more...

it's so wrong on so many levels.....

I read that article again by IRV.....wow

Jason- beautiful, priceless card