View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 07:05 PM

Default Hank.....

in all due respect, you have absolutely no common sense when it comes to this subject.....I am not an auto guy(I do own a few) never claim or claimed to be expert by any means, but this subject needs to be discussed because it affects everyone......especially friends of mine like Paul....when I needed advice on T206 autos, I always turned to Paul and a few other member collectors for advice....

the reason for this thread:

I don't like to see ANYONE taken advantage of!!

......and most members will vouch for my character on this(a few may not lol)

anyway, you can be ignorant and bury your head in the sand, but this is something that needs to be always discussed to educate others.....

so, I understand you disagree, which is fine.....makes for a better debate......but honestly sir, you are out of your league with common sense on this

Ben

Beauty of a PUJOLS!

that one actually looks pretty easy........another one that looks easy is Mantle (unfortunately one of my favorites)

I bought one 8X10 mantle at a flea market this summer with a COA for $60 bux.......I know it is probably 80 % fake, but looks nice I do not know why I blew $60 on it, and as soon as I did, I was laughing at myself......saying SUCKER lol