View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 04:37 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchcollins View Post
I don't have 52's to put in them at the moment, but do have some 55's and 56's. Mine just came in today, and I've already put the '55 Jackie Robinson that led me to start this thread in one. Very pleased. They are basically like a graded card case with the recessed area, and the diamond-tip cutouts for the corners, but then close with a screw obviously instead of a hermetic seal.

I will post some pics tonight once I get a few more cards in the other ones I bought, but yes - for $2 or so a pop this will be my new go-to case for ungraded going forward.

Thanks again all for the advice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I wish they were sold in Canada but I exhausted all leads. I really wanted these for my 52's!

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

And, you're Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
Never heard of that and I have been using them for years. The magnets are coated with some metal as to not wear.

I put mine in graded card bags for storage and to prevent scratches so it's not an issue.

Please do as you enjoy for your collections.
When I was searching early last year, I read a bunch of reviews and I recall reading about 1 person (only 1) who stated that is what happened to his.
I don't recall reading about anyone contesting that claim, so I thought there might have been some truth to it?

Like I mentioned much earlier in this thread, I just went the route of new Vintage top loaders and sleeves as that was basically my only option.
I haven't gotten around to switching everything over yet, as, like you, I want to purchase team bags first to put them in to help with scratches and hazing.
Hopefully I can find/purchase Team Bags that will work/fit snug/securely with my Vintage Top Loaders?

Last edited by irv; 01-30-2017 at 04:39 PM.