View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 11:55 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Default More cool items that could use identifying including ruth piece.

Here are a few more items I have uploaded. Some I found some I'm lost on. Thanks for your time.

1) Opening Day Fenway Park program. 4/19/60 Maris had 2 Hr's and Ted Williams had 1 Hr. EX+ Condition just some writing on back. I see the same year selling for ehhh but was wondering what the opening day and home runs would add to this.

2) Spalding Catalogue with Babe Ruth on the cover. I can't really find anything on this as to the year or value and don't wanna go digging around the pages as it seems brittle. I'm thinking 1920's for sure.

3) 1942 Sporting News Baseball Record Book. VG/EX+ Binding intact with no rips or tears. I found this online and just wanted to show you as it looks cool! Supposedly it is the first ever sporting news. Is that Correct?

4) 1911-12 Gillette Baseball Annual. EX+ condition. About 6 Inches Tall by 3 Inches Wide. Can't find much on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to value etc.

5) 1909 Moreland's Baseball Records & Percentage Book. I can not find this anywhere but my gut is telling me it's gotta be worth something and rare due to the fact the cubs are on the cover after winning the world series. Binding in tact. EX condition. Bottom binding has small quarter inch tearish thing. Writing on back cover. 5 1/2 inches high X 2 1/2 inches wide. Anyone know anything?

6) 1948 Satchel Paige "Pitchin' Man" First edition book. I see these selling online from 50-250. Does the fact this comes with the paperwork and envelope help?

Thanks again for your time and help!