View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 09:13 AM
Ed McCollum

Default Do you happen to own, or know the owner of any of these cards?

Now that I'm getting back to the collection slowly, here are all the images of cards that I know exist, just don't know where they are. And while I'm not buying right now (still paying off debts racked up during the 11 months, two weeks and six days of unemployment), I would be interested in re-connecting with with these cards if the owners would be willing to let me know who they are. Unless otherwise noted, these are from eBay auctions over the last nine years. Other auction houses and sources are noted either in the image or below the card. Any help is appreciated.

There are also these cards, which I don't have images for ...
Ames/glove–Piedmont, Birmingham–Piedmont, Covaleski/Phila–Piedmont, and Elberfeld/N.Y. Amer–Piedmont

Several of you own cards with the stamp and have let me know you have them. These are just the cards I have no clue where they are now.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with the collection over the past nine years, and especially during the last year. Your kindness and help is greatly appreciated.

Ed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Those I've Missed in a group.jpg (78.8 KB, 695 views)