View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Val Kehl

I must be missing something. I shipped two First Class packages (one 7 oz. and one 8 oz.) today, and I did the shipping labels via eBay/PayPal. I was charged the same USPS Commercial First Class rates for these packages that have been in effect since January 22, 2017; these rates are shown in the USPS' published Price List, which is also known as USPS Notice 123 - here's the link to it: https://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals.../Notice123.pdf
The Retail First Class rates are on Page 5 and the Commercial First Class rates are on Page 15. My wife and I ship several packages, both First Class and Priority Mail, resulting from eBay sales (mostly non-sports stuff) each week. For Priority Mail shipments, we are charged the USPS' Commercial Plus rates - these rates appear on Page 12 of Notice 123. I have not seen anything to suggest that the USPS's rates have changed, and when the do, I assume the USPS' online Price List will immediately reflect the rate changes, as it has in the past. What am I missing?
Val
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.