View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyseymour View Post
This is only my fourth post today, so I imagine that Jason is referring to Bill with the 30 in a day reference. Incessant posting... another trolling characteristic. That, along with the inflammatory comments and off-topic threads make for a pretty strong case. Frankly, I think the EvilKing guy is also a troll.

Goodnight folks.
Seriously, just shut up with the trolling comment. I've been laid up since 9:30 this morning. Yes, I have posted a lot today, mostly because I had to respond to your stupid assertions. I've made 200 posts the last month, a little over 6.5 posts a day.

Again, where are the inflammatory comments? Nothing I've said is untrue.

Where are all these off-topic threads I've created? Look at my last post. I've made maybe three off topic threads in the last six months, and they've all dealt with baseball. Are we forbidden from talking about baseball, even if it deals with baseball cards, too?

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.