View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Default TY COBB E92 CROFTS CANDY PICKUP!!

Posted By: Alan

It's funny how every "expert" in the hobby/business comes out of the woodwork, saying the all too familiar "the bottom border doesn't look right to me." you know what WP, the bottom border NEVER looks right to you. And it probably wouldn't look right to you unless it was sitting in your collection. Then, I am sure everything would be just fine. I am sick and tired of you clowns with your opinions based solely on the SCAN of a card on a bulletin board. The man posted his card on a forum, and he stands behind it. PSA stands behind it. You can go ahead and cite your exceptions to the general rule that the grading companies know what they are doing. Go ahead, show me all the obvious examples, show me the less than 1/10th of 1/100th of 1/1000th of a percent of the time that the grading companies screw up. You, and all the other clowns on ebay who think their cards are undergraded and everyone else's are overgraded, or trimmed can stick it. You ruin the hobby for people with your constant bellyaching about every else's cards. Continue to sit in your house in your underwear staring at all your wonderful cards constantly telling yourself that yours are the best and that everyone else's are worthless trimmed junk. Ban me. I don't give a good goddamn. The only trimming going on around here is what's going to happen tomorrow when I have my turkey with all the trimmings. Get it? It's a joke son. Just like you.