View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I don't think anyone disputes that Ted. Leon is simply posting about a "new" type card. Clearly the ad card is pretty solid proof that someone didn't just stamp up a few cards. It's a new set find IMO.
Thanks Dan. That is exactly my point. These very well could have been made to be Bond Bread cards and I don't think we will ever know for positive if that was the intention OR if they were made to be distributed to other companies like Page Milk. This sort of reminds me of Sporting News M101s (4/5) and the myriad backs they have.

Ted- until you can show me something from the company that produced the cards, and that something says "these cards were made only to be distributed with Bond Bread" then I don't think we can say definitively that they were solely made for 1 product (though they could have been). I do trust you know as much as anyone about these. For now I consider it a new set that uses cards similiar to Bond Bread cards. Hey, at least they aren't the square cornered ones. That would really make an interesting story, though one that might not be as believable.