View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Default reasons for buying at an auction

Posted By: anthony

peter, it seems that you want things to be and/or go your way in every transaction you make, whether buying a card from ebay or auction house or buying a suit from wal-mart...and thats fine in some cases. but unfortunately the real world makes people take risks that not every person is willing to take. i can say without embarrassment that i (and i'm sure there's others here) have made a few mistakes in buying from ebay or even at the local shop...its called "risk" and i doubt there will ever be a perfect situation for you when it comes to buying cards.

and based on your previous posts and/or comments and questions, you obviously dont play the stock market or you would know what risk really is. just pretend that the card you want to buy from that seller with low feedback on ebay is the stockbroker who just started yesterday and is selling you a penny stock on a hunch he has...you're gonna win some and lose some, hopefully its more winning.

and like a lot of people here will tell you "if it doesnt feel right, dont bid"...good luck!