View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 04:25 PM
Kin K.

I've participated in Justin's set breaks and will again in the future. I support him on Facebook and Twitter through sharing and retweeting and will continue to do so.

If you don't like set breaks, move on. What do you hope to accomplish by posting your opinions here? I'm sure there are things you do, say or think in life that I don't agree with. Unless it affects me, I have no need to say a thing. My participation in a set break doesn't affect anyone but myself. Move along.

A break like this one is the only chance I will ever have to own a copy of one of the most iconic cards in our HOBBY (as a side note, hobbies are supposed to be enjoyable, not filled with drama). I take the same chance when I open a pack of cards.

Keep doing what you do, Justin and Leon. I've dealt with both of you either in person at shows (Leon) or through the joy of the interwebz (Justin) and you've both always done right by me! Thanks to both of you for doing what you do.
T206/T213 Scoops Carey back run: 4/4 !00% complete

Focus: open wheel/Indy 500 cards (1911 ATC Auto Drivers (T36), 1954 Stark & Wetzel 500 Winners, 1960 Parkhurst Indy Speedway Winners & 1960s Marhoefer Indy 500), match books & post cards.

Successful purchases from dnanln, pre1960sets, jp1216 & sebie43; RAKs from CW & LuckyLarry