View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Travis - I do respect you for the knowledge that you have and for fighting the good fight.
However, I see how you artfully dodge any attempt to solicit an opinion from you regarding other troubling spots in the hobby, namely the FDE's.
Is there a reason that you won't comment about that issue? Some people have already speculated to me about your possible reasons. Does it have anything to do with the ANL site?
Until I hear something from you to contradict them, I am going to have to believe their side of it because nothing on this comes from you. You ignore whenever a question is brought up and never make any attempt to answer.
Fuddjcal was very direct in his questioning and yet you made out like he was not even there when it came to answering him directly.
Answer us Travis, we deserve that much.

okay i will answer, i have answered this 100 times already, and you can believe what you want. i have commented on fde's many times.

anl doesnt have anything to do with anything. i post under my own name and you wont find one paragraph that i have ever posted defending the fde's.

what about morales do you or anyone else not understand by now? that's why i dont get. people see the denouncing of morales as an endorsement of the tpa's, they think it is either/or, when I dont like either one, but they refuse to accept that paradigm.

so as soon as they see me denounce the fde's, they say "see , Roste endorses the TPA companies." I won't give them that satisfaction, because if anybody took a few minutes to look on the web, they will see many statements I have made that take the fde's to task. If they don't want to look for them, that is not my problem.

do you really think i think the fde's do a good job? I don't have to take up anyone elses banner. i take up my own.

If someone is vehemently against drunk driving, and that is their cause all day long, and I am against spousal abuse and I like to bring that to light as #1 problem, just because I don't put drunk driving first as my cause, it doesn't mean I am for drunk driving! Do you guys get it by now?

People will accuse someone of being for drunk driving if that person doesn't give up their cause they hold close to their heart and take up someone elses as #1.

Richard, give up dolphins and take up saving the spotted owls, if you don't then you must want to see the owls wiped out. Is that fair?

That's how people portray me and I resent it. End of the FDE discussion because I can only say it 63,000 times. I have told Fudd this many, many times, and he doesn't care, and only spreads the rumors about me that I resent. Take his side and do what you want with it. It's a straw man argument, always has been, and always will be.

Last edited by travrosty; 01-20-2012 at 08:28 PM.