View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Richard Simon

Travis - I do respect you for the knowledge that you have and for fighting the good fight.
However, I see how you artfully dodge any attempt to solicit an opinion from you regarding other troubling spots in the hobby, namely the FDE's.
Is there a reason that you won't comment about that issue? Some people have already speculated to me about your possible reasons. Does it have anything to do with the ANL site?
Until I hear something from you to contradict them, I am going to have to believe their side of it because nothing on this comes from you. You ignore whenever a question is brought up and never make any attempt to answer.
Fuddjcal was very direct in his questioning and yet you made out like he was not even there when it came to answering him directly.
Answer us Travis, we deserve that much.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 01-20-2012 at 07:50 PM.