View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastrzemski Sports View Post
Hi. I am here. If he says they were bought before he was born I am assuming 20+ years ago - probably sometime in the 80s or 90s. I have only had a store here since 2006. I had family in Cooperstown and spent a couple of weeks here every summer but I was a kid myself and don’t remember seeing anything like this. Probably likely that his dad picked up some items here and at the Albany shows at the Polish Community Center and he also mentioned auctions. But it’s before my time to know exactly where they came from.
I did send him a message with an offer to help if he was in the area. I carry card savers and can help him get a submission ready for psa, to determine which are appropriate for grading, give an estimate of value, etc. I haven’t heard back but the offer is still out there.
Thank you very much for the offer. I really appreciate it. I have been in your store before when I visited last visited the Hall. Great place. Im still deciding and working on what I want to do. Ill be down again to visit Copperstown with or without the cards most likely this summer! Such an awesome place.

Adding a few more photos (still shitty sorry) Going to be continuing to take better photos as I transfer the cards, Ive been very busy at work and doing projects around my house, but I will continue to try to update when I can, thank you guys.

Last edited by Skatehabitat24; 02-12-2019 at 11:46 AM.