View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 06:10 AM

Deans cards is a non-factor to me; rarely do they come up in my EBay searches, and when they do it’s never a card I want. They do appear to be absurdly expensive though. The one who drives my nuts is davidssportscards. That guy has great stuff and he always comes up on my eBay searches - always (so does TonyTrade, who I know, have done deals with and highly endorse). But the cards listed by davidssportscards are so wicked overpriced (in my opinion) it’s annoying, and I wish ebay would just kick his ass back to Corona, CA (wherever that is). If his prices were even somewhat reasonable, or he would accept reasonable offers, he would have lots of my money (Oh man - W600 Wags, high grade t206s, rare Planks, Jacksons, etc); I mean that green 33 Goudey Ruth SGC 7.5 has been sitting on eBay at that same price for over 3 years. Lower your prices people and let us give you money for cards!!

Ryan Hotchkiss

P.S. I find it near impossible to buy off ebay anymore; all sellers seem to be smoking something with BIN prices and (to their credit) the major auctions (pwcc, probstein) are commanding crazy hammer prices, maybe justifying the silly BIN asks....?